Publishers, inside our Advertising Server platform, have the possibility to sell online traffic choosing among the methods that fit their activity the most, having the chance of using multiple selling methods at the same time inside the same website. The main methods to sell online traffic present inside the platform are :
- CPC (Cost per Click) : the publisher is paid for every click on the advertising banner inside the website or application. CPC payments for image banners and text banners.
- CPM (Cost per Mille) : the payment is based on the impressions that a certain advertising achieves. The publisher is paid for every set of thousand impressions.
- CPM payments for Redirect, Pop-up and Pop-under.
- CPA (Cost per Action) : the publisher is paid for a specific action made by the end user - for example form submit, download of an app, subscribing, etc.
- CPI (Cost per Install) : the payment is based on the number of install of a registered App.
- CPL (Cost per Lead) : the publisher is paid for every lead generated by an action.
- Fixed revenue : publishers could be under contract and receive a fixed revenue based on the agreements with the administrator of the platform.