Multiple advertising formats
Inside our White Label AdServer, advertisers will find implemented all the most used advertising formats, for both display, mobile and In App.
The available formats are:
- Banner (display and mobile) : pictures of a product or activity inserted into a website linked to the website of the advertiser. The user can also choose among the most used IAB banner sizes. Advertisers can decide to work with CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA, CPL banners.
- Text Ads : descriptive advertising banner that explains the activity or the product publicized by the advertiser. The text, to be properly shown, must not exceed a determined number of characters
- Redirect (CPM): is a web server function that sends an user from one URL to anotherli>
- Pop-up (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPL): graphic interface's elements, like a little banner or a window, which automatically pops on when the user enters into a website or makes an action, linked to the website of the company that advertises the product or service. The pop-up could be closed by clicking on it or it could disappear in few seconds
- Pop-Under (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPL) : is a browser advertising page that opens in the background of the main website page;
- In App advertising (CPC, CPI, CPA, CPL): advertisers can display their ads within a mobile device application through image banners.